We are very excited to announce that there will be a Triathlon-specific training camp taking place in Paphos, Cyprus, with TriSutto coach GeorgeS Baaklini (who is usually based in Beirut, Lebanon).
The camp is taking place from the 3rd - 7th April 2019, at the 4 star Aliathon Holiday Village.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE HERE.
The camp is for all athletes: from first-timers to Age-Group contenders and includes four days of swim, bike and run technique and performance coaching by TriSutto coach, Georges Baaklini. The camp is particularly suited to members of Georges’ triathlon squad.
Attendance for each week is strictly limited to 14 places. It is based at the 4-star Aliathon Holiday Village and pricing is based on half-board accommodation with shared occupancy. Athletes arrive on Tuesday 2nd to train from Wednesday 3rd and leave Sunday 7th April (5 nights). Single occupancy and alternative configurations are available. Please see our full pricing.
There will be daily swims at the nearby Municipal pool where you will have three dedicated lanes. There is also access to the neighbouring athletics track. Coastal paths, quiet roads and the hills behind Paphos provide the flexibility for all the run and bike sessions that you need, from brick repeats to longer easy rides.
Here's a little more information regarding the type of coaching you can expect to partake in at the training camp...
- An introduction to the TriSutto methods of coaching
- Swim coaching and training with individual stroke analysis
- Bike coaching and training with a review of bike positioning
- Run coaching and training with individual run technique and analysis
- Triathlon racing: integration of the swim, bike and run into one training approach to deliver your best possible performance.
So, what's included?
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- 5 nights shared half - board accommodation
- Pool access
- Gym and track access if required
- Assistance with bike assembly and packing
- Support car with "On the road" spares and nutrition
- End of camp dinner
- Transfers to and from Paphos or Larnaca airport charged separately *
- Flights and bike hire not included
Accommodation for the camp is based around shared occupancy, and is half board at the 4 star Aliathon Holiday Village, Sunday to Saturday (6 nights). Single occupancy is also available should you wish, at a small supplement.